ASA 103 – Basic Coastal Cruising
After these 3 days of instruction on the water, you should be able to skipper your boat safely outside the harbor, along the coast, day or night, in moderate winds less than 15 knots.
Private Course: $1250– Private course with you and the instructor.
Semi- Private Course: $750– We will pair you with another student.
Couples Course: $1450– Private course for you and your partner.
Family Course: $1650– Private course for 4 students.
ASA certifications are for students over 18 years of age.
- Night Sailing
- Heavy weather sailing and docking, weather permitting
- Crew overboard outside the harbor
- Anchoring outside the harbor on a lee shore
- Reefing and heaving to
- More knots
- More info on the Yanmar Diesel Engine and backing into a slip
- Autopilot, Chart plotter, GPS and VHF instruction
ASA 103 Coastal Cruising Made Easy Textbook
Basic Keelboat (ASA 101)
Private and Couples classes are generally held any day and time that works for your schedule. Semi-private classes are generally taught on Friday and Saturday afternoons. Semi-private classes have a minimum and maximum of 2 students. All classes are in 4-hour increments. Contact us at (949) 209-9931 with any questions.